DK Dancer Guidelines – From 9th Dec 2020:
The following guidelines are for all Dancers who attend the Dance Kingdom Studio for classes or practice sessions.
These have been developed in line with current Victorian Government guidelines and will be reviewed as circumstances change.
- If you have ANY cold or flu symptoms in the past 14 days, DO NOT come to the studio.
- Masks are to be used at all times within the studio, but may be removed whilst exercising.
- Contact and non contact sports are now allowed for adults and children. All other dancers must remain at a 1.5m distance apart as a minimum.
- Please wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser available on the front reception desk on your arrival and after visiting the bathroom.
- There are to be no drop-in visits to the studio. All lessons / classes must be pre-booked prior to your arrival.
- Studio capacity is 101.
- Please ensure that you let the studio know if you cannot make your lesson a minimum of 24 hours beforehand as your payment will be applied before your lesson…
- Please ensure you have enough money in your account because if the payment is declined, the $2.00 fee we are charged will have to be passed on to you…
- As spectators are counted in the total number of persons at the studio, we cannot allow spectators at this time…
- Only DK team members are allowed behind the reception desk or to use the music equipment…
- The change rooms can be used but due to their size, only one person is permitted at any time.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available before entering the kitchen. The kitchen area can be used to refill your own water bottle but only one person is permitted at any time. Please bring your own water bottle.
- The hand weights will be unavailable for use during the fitness classes until further notice.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.